miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

Travel Magazine (Task)

I'm writing this letter to tell you the amazing place I visit! It's beautiful and the people I meet to!
The place that I visited was San Martin de Los Andes, is a little town, to hours from Pucon, the view is amazing, the Patagonia and Cordillera de Los Andes are beautiful! And when is winter time, is more beautiful!
The Aduana is a waste of time but when you are about 100KM from San Martin de Los Andes, the 'desert' and the colorful flower, make the trip a beautiful time, cause is about 2 hours to get from Aduana to San Martin.
The people are really nice, I met a girl that do ski, and she tell me about the fun time she live in San Martin. It a beautiful place to go with the family and I recommend a 100%

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario